Bloodwork and Consultation
The Blood test we order is very comprehensive and includes those tests that most Doctors don’t order due to insurance restrictions that may be considered medically unnecessary. Many times, Performing these tests will give us the needed data to uncover the real cause of your of health issues.
You will have the test performed at your nearest Quest or Labcorp lab in your state based on your zip code. We will email you the location and requisition form that you will take to the lab.
Once the test is performed we will send you a copy of your functional health report and results of your testing.
Next, you will receive a consultation with Dr. Sladic to review the test results.
(includes the cost of the blood testing and consultation)
Phone Number (248-926-0455)
Imagine if you could ask your body: “What’s Going On?”
A Functional Health Report takes your lab data and analyzes it to help you understand what’s going on inside your body.
Like a finger print, people are individuals with unique biochemical characteristics. Even for people with the same condition, their contributing imbalances may be very different. That’s why for optimal results, health decisions should incorporate understandable, actionable information about your biochemistry. That is exactly what The Functional Health Report does.
Have you taken a lab test in the last 3 months? Or plan to take one soon?
Order your custom Functional Health Report today at the buttons below.
Your Functional Health Report helps you understand:
- Where you are: Explains what your lab results mean and relates each recommendation back to specific biochemical imbalances.
- How you’re doing: An early warning system identifying imbalances when they are meaningful, not just critical.
- Your next steps: Ranks imbalances so you can focus on what is most important; recommends further testing based on your current lab results; and provides special alerts where your lab results may require special attention.
- Your progress: Tracks results to see how well your treatment is working.
- Your personalized Health Improvement Plan: Identifies your body’s unique biochemical pattern and makes specific, scientifically based recommendations.
You should get a Functional Health Report if…
- You want to address an existing health concern or condition
- You want to optimize athletic performance
- You want to reduce medications
- You want to overcome an addiction
- You want to get pregnant
- You want to increase vitality
- You’re at high risk of disease
- You simply want to feel better!
Your Functional Health Report works by analyzing results from your lab data. It identifies your body’s unique biochemical patterns and makes specific, scientifically based recommendations. So you:
- Understand your nutritional deficiencies and which supplements could help you.
- Save time and money by purchasing only what your body needs.
- Enjoy peace of mind that you are not accidentally harming yourself.
Test Don’t Guess!